JM&L HEMP BLACK SEED OIL 4OZ [PU02294]
Have dry, brittle hair? Need to strengthen your hair to help reduce breakage? Jamaican Mango & Lime¨ Hemp Oil infused with Black Seed Oil is perfect. Black Seed Oil, is a highly concentrated oil, is made up of tiny black colored seeds that are commonly called Òblack cuminÓ but are scientifically called nigella sativa. Unlike the typical oils used to add moisture back to hair can scalp, Black Seed Oil is an essential oil and when infused into our Hemp Seed Oil, this light weight formula helps to lock moisture helping to strengthen and reduce breakage. We call it our Hair Revitalizer.
- HAIR CARE For daily use, apply a generous amount of pure Jamaican Mango & Lime¨ Hemp Oil infused with Black Seed Oil to your roots and scalp. Massage oil into your scalp using your fingertips to rejuvenate scalp and replenish hair's moisture.
- HOT OIL TREATMENT 1: Heat water in microwave safe bowl for 30 45 seconds. After water has been heated, place bottle in water until it achieves desired warmth. Do not put bottle in microwave or in water while water is heating. 2: Massage generous amount of Jamaican Mango & Lime¨ Hemp Oil infused with Black Seed Oil into scalp and hair using your fingertips. After applying, cover hair with a plastic cap and sit under the dryer for 15 30 minutes. 3: After hot oil treatment, use Jamaican Mango & Lime¨ Jamaican Black Castor Oil Sulfate Free Moisture Rich Shampoo and Jamaican Black Castor Oil Paraben Free Moisture Rich Conditioner. Style and groom as desired.
- EDGE CARE Using the tip of a finger, massage the Jamaican Mango & Lime¨ Hemp Infusion Oil along the hairÕs edge line. Repeat as needed.
- SKIN CARE Apply Jamaican Mango & Lime¨ Hemp Oil infused with Black Seed Oil to dry skin and nails to restore hydration. Reapply as often as needed.
- EYEBROWS Dip clean mascara wand into Jamaican Mango & Lime¨ Hemp Infusion Oil. Shake off excess oil from wand. Apply the oil to eyebrows. Leave on overnight and remove in the morning.
- CAUTION: For external use only. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes.