SENSATIONNEL HD LACE FRONT WIG BUTTA UNIT 14 [LDB14]
|Category :||Synthetic Hair Lace Wigs|
|Brand :||Butta Lace|
|Material :||Synthetic, Safe up to 350-400F, HD Lace|
|Style :||Layered, Loose Wave|
1. Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
2. Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top(cap) to reduce tangling.
3. Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
4. Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
5. Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
6. Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
7. Use heat appliances when hair is completely dried.
8. Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
9. If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.