MAGIC ALL PURPOSE CURL CLIP 3113 [M3113]
$3.00 AUD $5.00
How to clip at the roots
- Apply your favourite styling product to either wet hair, or for dry or 2nd day hair use a mixture of water and conditioner in a spray bottle.
- Lean out to one side, this makes your hair is hang off of your scalp, which is very important
- Grab a small section of hair (less than an inch)
- Create an O around your head with your arm, and insert the clip with the "mouth" of the clip facing away from your roots
- Continue this around the crown of your head, you will have to switch arms once you get to the other side of your head
- Once you've completed your crown, you can create a second row. The more rows you create the more volume you will get and your hair will create a more rounded shape.
- Leave the clips in for 10-20 minutes, or until the products have the chance to firm up. Then you can carefully remove the clips altogether, or replace clips in a different spot after some time has elapsed to avoid getting clip marks.